Start saving now by downloading a LUPANETA PACK Savings Card.Download your co-pay card
per dose for
*Eligibility: Available to patients in the United States with commercial prescription insurance coverage
for LUPANETA PACK™ (leuprolide acetate for depot suspension and norethindrone acetate tablets)
who meet eligibility criteria. Co-pay assistance program is not available to patients receiving
prescription reimbursement under any federal, state or government-funded insurance programs
(for example, Medicare (including Part D), Medicare Advantage, Medigap, Medicaid, TRICARE,
Department of Defense or Veteran’s Affairs programs) or where prohibited by law or by the
patient’s health insurance provider. If at any time a patient begins receiving prescription drug coverage
under any such federal, state or government-funded healthcare program, patient will no longer be able
to use the LUPANETA PACK™ card and patient must call 1-855-587-76631-855-587-7663 to stop participation.
Patients residing in or receiving treatment in certain states may not be eligible. Patients may not
seek reimbursement for value received from this card from any third-party payers. Offer subject to
change or discontinuance without notice. Restrictions, including monthly maximums, may apply.
This is not health insurance.
Good for out-of-pocket expenses up to $125 on your 3.75 mg LUPANETA PACK prescription after the initial $10 co-pay or up to $250 on your 3-Month 11.25 mg LUPANETA PACK prescription after the initial $10 co-pay and up to $25 for generic norethindrone acetate after the initial $5 co-pay on six occasions when accompanied with a prescription for LUPANETA PACK. AbbVie reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer without notice. LUPANETA PACK is a registered trademark of AbbVie Inc. You may not combine this offer with any other rebate, coupon, free trial, or similar offer.
LUPANETA PACK Patient Brochure
Read how LUPANETA PACK relieves endometriosis pain while reducing hot flashes and bone loss.
Help manage your endometriosis pain and certain side effects of leuprolide acetate for depot suspension with 1 prescription.1
- Do not take LUPANETA PACK™ if you are or may become pregnant; are breast-feeding; have undiagnosed uterine bleeding; a history of breast or other cancers; problems with blood clots; or stroke, heart attack, or liver problems
- Serious side effects may include thinning of bones which may not be completely reversible, vision problems (including sudden loss of vision, double vision, bulging eyes, or migraine headaches), depression or worsening of depression, and swelling (fluid retention)
- A condom, a diaphragm with contraceptive jelly, or a copper IUD is required to prevent pregnancy
- Increased endometriosis symptoms (such as pelvic pain or pressure and/or pain during intercourse) may occur for 1 or 2 weeks after starting therapy
- Reports of convulsions have occurred in patients taking leuprolide acetate
LUPANETA PACK INCLUDES
Helps manage endometriosis pain.
It comes as an injection your
Adds a small amount of progestin
to help with hot flashes and bone loss
associated with leuprolide
Leuprolide acetate for depot suspension works by suppressing the hormones that feed endometriosis pain. Norethindrone acetate tablets (5 mg) won't interfere with the endometriosis pain relief that leuprolide acetate for depot suspension provides. Learn more
comes in 1-month and 3-month doses with enough norethindrone acetate tablets for the number of days in the dose
Leuprolide acetate for depot suspension 3.75 mg injection + 30 daily norethindrone acetate 5-mg tablets
Leuprolide acetate for depot suspension 11.25 mg injection + 90 daily norethindrone acetate 5-mg tablets
Learn more about how leuprolide acetate for depot suspension + norethindrone tablets work
- How norethindrone helps to reduce the hot flashes and bone density loss that occurs from leuprolide acetate for depot suspension therapy. Learn more
Office Resources and Contact Information:
For additional resources, click here